ITLAQ Announced the Launching of DMAS "Documents Management and Archiving System" Version (3), which depends on a new technology developed by the company's specialists. The system which runs on SharePoint server 2010 platform is faster, more reliable and have many new features:
- "Art of design" customized electronic forms viewer for InfoPath and workflow operations.
- Signing items and documents with barcodes automatically, and retrieving documents/items through barcodes readers.
- Editing / modifying digital stamping and annotation the PDF files through the new feature of ITLAQ PDF editing and annotation system.
- Integrated OCR solution for 32 languages including Arabic.
- Richer forms status and conditional views.
- Advanced search solution with user defined search criteria for more in depth searching and information retrieving.
- User password controlling feature, to allow all users to change their passwords anytime without the need of administrator interaction.
- Updated attachment system with full controls of attached items security, titles and descriptions, integrated with ITLAQ PDF editing and annotation system and ITLAQ OCR solution.
- Integrated with ITLAQ Notification System which is a standalone program that runs on every client machine to notify the users with their tasks and system notifications visually without the need of having emails accounts or email software.
- Friendlier UI, less clicks, online graphical actions menus, art of design views and pages.